Friday 1 March 2013

The Red Nose Day Dolls ...


You may already be aware of the fabulous Red Nose Day Doll project that is the brainchild of Emma Mitchell and Ros Badger. It is a collaborative craft project in which I am thrilled to be part of and all for one of my favourite fundraisers - Comic Relief.


You can read my blog post  about the quilt I made for Mac here.


The dolls are going to auctioned on eBay from 7th March 2013. If you'd like to donate to the project you can here.




You can read all about the Dolls on their very own blog or follow them on Twitter or Facebook.




3 comments:

  1. I could hardly believe how tiny the little squares and triangles were. And I am still in awe of your lined up points!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt is the most darling thing. It must have been so very fiddly to stitch. Beautifully done Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't get over how perfectly tiny this is Tracy! Lucky Mac!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment, I really enjoy reading them and I will try to reply if I can find an email address for you...