- I am looking forward to my next knitting project. With thanks to Nancy and Suze for the inspiration.
- I am feeling that good ache that yoga brings.
- I am at a standstill with my current quilting project as I have run out of the white solid. More on order so ready to pounce on the postman.
- I am drinking my third mug of coffee when I should be thinking about lunch.
- I am wearing flip-flops even though it is raining.
- I am keeping an
hourlydaily vigil on my seedlings, willing them to grow despite the low temperatures. They are responding nicely.
- I am dreaming of my cutting patch and the thought of having fresh flowers in abundance around the house in a couple of months.
- I am smiling at the frothiness of the clematis outside the conservatory and loving the lime green stamens against the white of the petals.
- I am full of emotion at the thought of No2's last day of compulsory education tomorrow. A milestone that is making me sad for some reason.