My New Year resolution? To get back to blogging, of course. I've missed it, but it just kept slipping to the back of the line.
As a quick catch-up, here's a list of what has kept me from posting over the last 5 or 6 (5 or 6???!!! oh, the shame...) weeks:
- 2 more assignments...handed in...quite pleased with...Maths and English...handed back at the beginning of February.
- first school placement...loved every minute...not scared of Year 6 anymore...will return in April for another 5 weeks.
- Christmas! I was totally unprepared until the day I broke up from uni, but by some miracle, managed to pull it off and feed 20 for lunch on Christmas Day...don't ask!
- The addictive nature of SingStar on PS3...I'll have you know, that I am the top score for Fernando...and I can't sing a note...more on this later...
- A trip into town to see the lights...2 adults, 6 children...only one thing for it...wine...ribs...Planet Hollywood...(not too much wine, I am a responsible adult, after all!)
- Cleaning...yuk!...copious amounts needed after taking down the decorations. Something that I have quietly neglected on any semblance of a regular basis since starting uni...something had to give, didn't it?
- Yarn-love...I have managed to complete my third Syd rabbit. I don't think I posted about #2, it was way back in August, I think. But, #3 is for this new baby boy.
I start back at uni on Monday with 3 new modules to start - Enquiry through Science, Our World and Inspiring Creativity and Imagination. To say I can't wait is an understatement.
I won't go mad on this first post of 2009 for fear of early burn-out, but I'm glad to be back and let me assure you that I have been reading your blogs and will, I promise, get back into commenting.