My first block this week was chosen just because I wanted to carry on using my very skinny (1 ½") honeybun roll strips. Each strip doesn't yield much, so mistakes are going to be unforgiving. I'm pleased with the way this one matches its points and corners up.
The second block I chose was a real brain teaser. I checked out the errata page and couldn't find any comment about it, but the block assembly directions just weren't making sense to me for its construction. Maybe I was missing something.
In the end, I had to fudge it together by sewing the little seam on the end of the long strip by folding the already pieced part over and then sewing on the corner triangles. Probably not the right way, but other than a couple of hardly-noticeable tucks on the corners, I think I've got away with it.
I also wish I'd placed the middle fours tiny squares differently. Never mind. No matter, I like this block anyway.