So, today I should have done quite a few things...but haven't really done anything...again. No2 has gone on a fun-day with Scouts, so we were up early. Here's a list of things I should/could have done:
- Put wires along my shed roof to train clematis montana along
- rotivate plot at allotment and plant onion and shallot sets
- lift and divide bearded irises in border
- sow beetroot and carrot under cloches in raised beds
- clean out chickens
- plant out tulips and aliums that I started off in pots in the autumn
- take dogs out for a walk
- hoovered and mopped floors (no thanks!!)
- made imminent birthday cards rather than leave it til the night before...
The trouble is, I got my Ravelry invitation in the week and have spent hours (yes, hours) in front of my screen checking it all out, adding favourites and adding books onto my Amazon Wish List, so that's today taken care of.
Oh well, another day tomorrow. Hopefully I won't be able to use the weather forecast as an excuse to do more of the same...