I showed him the way by bus and tube, then left him in the hands of others who I'm hoping will inspire him.
The clues were adorning the building and I silently hoped he realised how lucky he was to get such a fantastic opportunity.
I was unexpectedly emotional on my journey home and spent the day clock-watching until he got home.
His task for the next two weeks is to study the life-cycle of mosquitoes. Today he discovered that:
* they get fed baby food
* some people get paid to get bitten
* there are whole departments dedicated to repellants
* that dust mites aren't very nice
* and bed bugs are even worse
* that he is close to Oxford Street and all the shopping opportunities!
I'm hoping he doesn't bring anything nasty home with him!