I’m a happy bunny now! I have completed a total of 14 blocks and so I have managed to catch up with everyone on this fab quilt-a-long!
There hasn’t really been any one reason for which blocks I’ve been making. Some of them are as they appear in the order of the book. Others are ones that I thought were easy to do, so good to do as catch-ups.
And then others, have been made as a combination of easy and more difficult blocks. It has depended what I’ve felt like on the day!
I managed to find a honeybun of this now out-of-print line of fabric online which I decided to buy, reneging on my previous plan of using co-coordinating fabrics from my stash. The honeybun is only 1 1/2 “ wide, but having looked through the templates, there are plenty that I can use with such a small amount of fabric. I’m looking forward to including some of the other colours in to the blocks now.
I have to confess to a bit of wastage with these limited fabrics from last week’s struggles!
I’m staggered at how many members there are now in this group. Check out some more of the amazing interpretations in the Flickr group.
My next job is to make a mosaic of my blocks so far to see how they are looking together.