So, everywhere else it is week 6 but I’m only in my second week and there’s been some catching up to do. Last week, after the success of my first two blocks, I managed to get another two made. Easier than the first two!
I was on a roll with the hst’s!
This week, I decided to have another look and see what Carla was up to so I could learn from her again.
I struggled! For a long time and plenty of mistakes were made and more than plenty of unpicking was done.
There may have been a bit of this being said too at some point! Then I decided (after about 2 hours…) that maybe I should use the templates.
I think the back shows just how difficult I found this block to construct. Even now, it is not perfect and I may make it again at some time, but for now, I needed to move on from it!
This week’s blocks are done and I have done some serious catching up to do too. Rushing now as I have a train to catch!