Friday 18 December 2009

Baby, it's cold outside...

The snow came down as forecast and all is pretty for the time being.




It's clinging to the plants in the garden making it all very festive out there.



I know where I'd rather be...


...my house is looking all twinkly and warm.




With a few added splashes of colour this year, courtesy of Habitat. They had some wonderful Christmas decorations, as usual. These pick out all the colours of my glass bunting that I made a couple of years ago.


Including this beaded light curtain that I had hankered for then finally purchased at sale price two whole weeks before Christmas! It was meant to be mine. Thank you, Universe!



For the teenager in the house, there is the perfect bauble.



And for when cooking for 21 - yes, that's right, 21 - on Christmas Day, one for me!


7 comments:

  1. Oh, I can see why you wanted the curtain!

    We're snowy here too but the girls have gone off to school - boo! I want them here to build snowmen with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the light curtain, it's really cool!! I'm going mad with paper snowflakes at the moment...! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the glass bunting and the beaded curtain and the baubles!!! Good luck with the Christmas dinner!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey the universe is smiling on you too!hope it continues to smile for you on bl***y christmas day ... love that bauble!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and sparkly, inside and out. But dinner for 21? Wow!

    K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. warm and twinkly wins hands down ! love those baubles xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Twenty one??! I would be hiding behind the twinkly curtain having a quiet breakdown.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment, I really enjoy reading them and I will try to reply if I can find an email address for you...