Thursday 16 December 2010

15 :: nest…

Today I made a new discovery! 

 

Nest

Not too far away from home and with a good friend living in the very same road, so more than one excuse to go visiting.  This amazing wreath in the window was actually made of yarn!  Then woven with ivy and berries, clever huh?

 

Nest window

I felt very sorry to have been all bought out what with Christmas and a pile of WIP’s that have exactly one week to become presents, because there was plenty to tempt me inside.

 

Nest interior

Gorgeous colours at every turn.

 

Nest yarn

 

Nest felting tops

 

There was a very inviting sofa and snug that was crying out for some knitting/crochet/chatting/laughter of the bloggy kind!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! How lucky are you to have such a fantastic shop so close. I long for this sort of place close to home, I've googled Nest and it's 21 miles from me, who knows one day I may pay a visit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful! Would love to visit...

    K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that yarn looks beautiful!! I'll try and remember this place if I'm ever in the area!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The yarn in the bottom photo looks so soft and springlike in colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Learning to knit is one of my resolutions for the new year! (In fact, I've asked Kristina if she would help me.) Maybe we could all meet up here? The yarn is just delectable.

    p.s. So glad to know that you are a Jane Austen lover as well. Thanks for your comment on my post, and yes, I DID see the Google birthday recognition!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment, I really enjoy reading them and I will try to reply if I can find an email address for you...