Sunday 7 February 2010

The penultimate Day of Specialness...

If I'm honest, I don't want it to end - I've loved opening my pressies in the mornings.


On Friday, I shopped in style and had lots of admiring glances and comments when I declined bags from the shops I visited and packed my much more stylish tote.



On Saturday, there was the most chicken-y box...


...filled with colourful buttons...



...including 2 with the teeniest embroidery on them...



Today there was a beautifully trimmed gingham and floral purse (with a lucky penny tucked inside) and a fabric-filled keyring.



I love the trim - want a closer look?



*****

I will be selecting a winner from my giveaway tomorrow, so if you haven't already posted a comment why not go for it!

8 comments:

  1. More gorgeous presents! I love the little chicken box of buttons - really cute! Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This swap has been huge fun for everyone, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous special presents. It's been such a lovely swap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. on a snowy grey day I love the little cheery details. It is doing me good to see such productivity. Makes me work too.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the fabric swatch keyring. What a super idea. And do I see some REN in your bag?! K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you like them :o)

    I've barely been near the internet for anything other than looking for houses this week. I'd much rather be blogging!

    Thank you so much for your wonderful swap gifts. This has been the best way to start February!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely goodies - the gingham and floral purse is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment, I really enjoy reading them and I will try to reply if I can find an email address for you...